Severe weather

We are so grateful you shared your need with us during the severe weather you’ve been experiencing while working from home. It was our privilege to stand with you in prayer, asking our Heavenly Father to calm the storm, bring peace to the skies, and guide you safely through it all. We prayed earnestly that the winds would still, the rain would ease, and the threat would pass quickly according to His will.

If the storm has subsided and God has brought you calm and safety, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the weather has not yet settled or new challenges have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post again—we are here to lift you up in prayer once more. May the Lord continue to surround you with His peace and protection, and may you feel His presence even in the midst of life’s storms.

We continue to pray for your safety and comfort in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray. We're having severe weather in my area but I am working (I work from home). It looks really bad outside. Im scared. I cant stop working. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
177
I work from home and we've had severe weather in my area lately. The other day, I had to leave work early because the weather knocked out my power. Please pray this won't happen again as my job has strict attendance policies and now I only have three more times I can be absent or tardy in the...
Replies
10
Views
359
My family is currently at home with no power due to our HOA having to do electrical work on our unit today that required the electricity to be turned off from today into hopefully just tomorrow morning. But now severe weather has hit our area. Please pray for our safety and comfort. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom