Severe weather

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you faced the threat of severe storms in your area. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to calm the winds, still the rains, and protect every home, life, and heart in the path of this weather. We prayed for His peace to cover you like a shield, for wisdom for local authorities, and for His angels to guard those in harm’s way.

If the storms passed without the destruction you feared, we would love to hear a praise report—let us rejoice together in God’s faithfulness! If the situation remains uncertain or the need persists, please share an update so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. You are not alone in this; we are here to pray with you until the answer comes.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, remind you of His power over all creation, and draw you closer to Him through every trial. We trust in His goodness and timing, and we stand with you in faith. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my area as we have severe weather coming through. Please pray it will not be so bad. Pray for all those affected in any way. Pray these bad storms will stop. Please also pray for my cat who has problems scratching too much due to allergies. Pray for his healing. I have taken...
Replies
11
Views
521
Please pray. We're having severe weather in my area but I am working (I work from home). It looks really bad outside. Im scared. I cant stop working. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
180
I work from home and we've had severe weather in my area lately. The other day, I had to leave work early because the weather knocked out my power. Please pray this won't happen again as my job has strict attendance policies and now I only have three more times I can be absent or tardy in the...
Replies
10
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom