Set free

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning your desire that anyone impacted by your involvement in the occult years ago would be set free from any way it may have affected them.

We have been lifting you and all those who may have been affected up before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain and remove every influence of that past involvement by the power and blood of Jesus Christ. We thank Him for His forgiveness, mercy and cleansing, and we pray in Jesus Name for complete deliverance, protection and wholeness for you and for anyone else who may have been touched by it. We cling to the promise of John 8:36 that if the Son sets you free you will be free indeed, and to 1 John 1:9 that if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We continue to stand with you for the Lord to bring His light, peace and freedom to reign over every life and to fully restore what the enemy meant for harm for His glory.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My finances are set free they work properly greatly no worries 👍. When I use my credit card it works everything i touch is blessed I get a Rich Man to take excellent care of me greatly I have my uncommon favor greatly to be successful in everything i do no worries thats it thats all with the...
Replies
9
Views
155
Heal the pain in my left arm to be free, because I do not know how it affects the pain inside my left arm like that. Also, I really don't like the way it feels so funny in my stomach.
Replies
14
Views
77
Please pray that God would lead me to a Christian mentor (or help me find one wisely) who can be supportive as I am dealing with spiritual warfare I'm still experiencing as a result of being involved in the occult years ago. I am unsure that my church members/pastor would understand these...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom