Anonymous
Beloved of All
I pray my doctor see everything he needs to see and that Jesus Christ intervene first no other authority, before sending me home. I went in with bronchitis to the ER. They were going to send me home . I insisted they keep ,me bc they said my heart beat was a little fast. Dr found a blood clot. With ultrasound two days later. I been on blood thinners for two days , procedure n protocol that's typical would have never allowed this God was looking out for me n God was let me to a doctor that's anything but typical. This hour father God guide lead reveal Show to him the results of cat scan. I'm not supposed to hit my head but on way in the cat scan I got my head. My head is still sore. These nurses want to rush me out for an open bed. Telling me it's just a headache . Silence all voices God but yours and directly make the choice for my doctor. If I need to stay more days here God so be it. But you see me , you seen it all long before anyone else knew there was a blood clot you knew. You used my doctor. Lord take full charge this hour. You see you know. When I go home it's just me alone until mi amor ### n I are united again while I deal with arthritis care. God bless me today. Personally I think it's good to stay until Wednesday at least but I advocated this hard just to not let ER send me home , father God on Jesus Christ name advocate for me now beyond protocol. Your say miracle way maker. Thank you God . Amer ours ### reveal what your authority is and power favor over ours and my health care.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.