Sending prayer for God to heal me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
149
Sending prayers to ### and ###, a family member known to have passed away. May God help them with the loss of a loved one and help them get through the struggles.
Replies
10
Views
556
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom