Selling our house and my husband health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we remember your specific burdens before Him, your house that has not sold after many months, the heavy financial stress that has felt like more than you can bear and has been weighing so deeply on your heart, your concern for your husband and his blood health, and the many burdens you are carrying in this season of life.

We pray in Jesus Name for His provision and mercy over you both, that He would bring a buyer for your house quickly according to His will, that He would touch your husband and restore his health, and that He would lift this heavy burden from you and give you His peace and strength as you wait on Him. We are reminded of His promise in Matt 11:28 and in 1 Pet 5:7 that we can cast all our cares on Him and that He will give rest to those who are weary and burdened, and we claim Psalm 55:22 for you.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided a sale or brought improvement to your husband's health, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and the house remains unsold or you are still carrying this worry for your husband, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray urgently for us. Our home hasn’t sold in five months, and we desperately need a fast sale. My husband’s health needs to return to normal. At ###, I feel broken, overwhelmed, and like God isn’t hearing me. I’m begging for mercy, strength, healing, and help.
Replies
12
Views
96
I am ### and at the end of my rope. I've prayed for ###'s career for 18 years and for over 2 months for our house to sell quickly. I cannot carry this burden or pressure any longer. Please ask God to open the right doors now, send the right buyer without delay, provide ### with the career He has...
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord, I’m shattered—### months of screaming into silence. I’m ###, exhausted, empty. This is my final breath of prayer. Send a buyer TODAY—not tomorrow. I’m on my knees, gasping. Don’t turn away now. Move mountains. Sell our house. Save what’s left of me. I have no more tears. PLEASE, GOD, NOW...
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom