sell my home and new home for ###

Wena

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I ask that when my home goes on the market that it sells for the asking price of ### and that my son finds the home he is looking for I pray for favor in the housing market in Jesus name AMEN
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like a prayer that my mobil home will sell very quickly - I’m divorced our house if for sale and to be split - I have no job and can’t afford to pay rent I’m desperately seeking prayer to quickly sell the house , we had only 1 person look at it so far and it’s been ### days on market
Replies
6
Views
87
Dear God, dear blessed mother of God, and my brother ###. I’m writing a prayer request for trying to sell my home located at (###, ###, ###) as soon as possible. My family all live in this home together, but now our home is on the market because my Father is very sick and he cannot handle the...
Replies
7
Views
458
Our family needs too sell our home please say prayers for us . We want too live comfortably and happy & would appreciate all the prayers we could get . Will also pray for everyone too
Replies
10
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom