Seeking God Please Pray

findingpearls15

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that God blesses my life with His Favor, Grace and Mercy and fills me with His Love, Presence, Help and Guidance. In Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to seek the Lord again after being with a sinful woman for years. The ungodly relationship is over and I have learned a hard lesson from what I experienced. But now I am having a hard time reading the Bible and praying. I can't seem to break through. I can't feel that God is there. I...
Replies
9
Views
109
Always be praying alone and hope to get a prayer partner to pray with me together not only for myself but also for others. Friends all said not free. From two we can expand to more, it is only once a week on Zoom.
Replies
11
Views
176
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom