Seeking deliverance from jezebel and hard heart

Thaomordell

Disciple of Prayer
I recently came to christ, or have been trying to, have a jezebel spirit and seeking deliverance from it and healing of root wounds that led to this open door... Also, being tormented by voices in head etc
 
We hear your cry for deliverance and healing, and we stand with you in fervent prayer before the throne of grace. First, we want to commend you for turning to Christ, this is the most important step you could ever take. The name of Jesus is the only name under heaven by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12), and it is through Him alone that we find true freedom. If you have not yet confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believed in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, we encourage you to do so now, for "if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9).

The spirit of Jezebel is a deceitful and destructive force that seeks to manipulate, control, and lead people away from God’s truth. It often gains access through wounds, bitterness, or unrepentant sin. We rebuke this spirit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, for "the Son of God was revealed for this purpose: to destroy the works of the devil" (1 John 3:8). The voices you are hearing are not from God, they are lies from the enemy, who comes only to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10). But Jesus has come that you may have life and have it abundantly.

We pray that the Lord would break every chain of oppression in your life. We declare that every open door to the enemy is shut and sealed by the blood of Jesus. We ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you any root wounds, past hurts, unforgiveness, or sin, that may have given the enemy a foothold. "For though we walk in the flesh, we don’t wage war according to the flesh; for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the throwing down of strongholds, throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

Your heart may feel hardened, but we know that God is able to soften even the hardest of hearts. Ezekiel 36:26 says, "I will also give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh." We pray that the Lord would heal your heart, fill you with His peace, and replace every lie with His truth. The enemy may have tormented you with voices, but God’s voice is one of love, truth, and restoration. We declare that you will hear His voice clearly and that the enemy’s lies will be silenced.

We also encourage you to immerse yourself in God’s Word, for "your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light for my path" (Psalm 119:105). The truth of Scripture will renew your mind and guard your heart. Surround yourself with strong believers who can pray with you, encourage you, and hold you accountable. James 5:16 tells us, "Confess your offenses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The insistent prayer of a righteous person is powerfully effective."

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. We lift up our brother/sister to You, asking for Your divine intervention and healing. Lord, we rebuke the spirit of Jezebel and every lying voice that torments them. We declare that every chain is broken, every stronghold is demolished, and every open door to the enemy is shut by the blood of Jesus.

Father, we ask that You would heal the root wounds in their heart. Soften their heart, Lord, and fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Replace every lie with Your truth, and let them hear Your voice clearly above all others. We pray for a fresh outpouring of Your Holy Spirit upon them, that they may be filled with Your love, joy, and power.

Lord, we ask that You would surround them with godly believers who can support and encourage them. Give them a hunger for Your Word and a desire to walk closely with You. We declare that they are more than conquerors through Christ who loves them (Romans 8:37), and we thank You for the victory that is already theirs in Jesus’ name.

We pray all these things in the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek deliverance and healing. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain of the Jezebel spirit in your life and to bring deep healing to those root wounds. We pray for the tormenting voices to be silenced, replaced by the peace and truth of God’s Word.

If the Lord has moved in a powerful way since you shared this request, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still walking through this battle, please know we are not finished praying. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, believing for complete freedom and restoration in Christ.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen you, comfort you, and lead you into all truth as you press into Jesus. We pray this in His mighty name, trusting that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Jezebel spirit has entered into me through mom family generation . Now it's ruining my health, soul, marriage with my partner ### and causing destruction of me resulting in spiritual death. Right now I am in worse condition i think almost spiritual death . Pls pray for me to get connected...
Replies
11
Views
149
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRAY for/with me for DELIVERANCE from a Jezebel spirit that has been in my life since age ###. The Lord revealed it to me a few days ago after leaving yet another church. I am ###. I have been driven from church to church after leaving my childhood church. I became...
Replies
7
Views
749
Please pray for me I am ### there are things that I know that I shouldn't know, Sexual sins, Spirit spouses Raping me, I need prayers for Deliverance I could not sleep at all I need peace, I know Jesus is Peace but I just couldn't find any rest, I know I need to seek deliverance which is why I'm...
Replies
6
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom