Seed Of Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukesd07

Disciple of Prayer
In Jesus name I would like to first Thank The Lord for giving me this day and ability in mind and spirit to do this prayer request right now. I am sending this prayer request for strength and patience for myself and for The Lord to plant a softening seed into the heart of my ex girlfriend in order to spark reconciliation into our relationship of 7 years that I took for granted. I understand that this is a long process but The Lord has given me answer in others prayers about this situation and I have and will continue to pray because he Lord know my heart that I still care for this woman. I pray for guidance to be prepared for when God Blesses this reconciliation When it happens with continued blessings from Jesus in his name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting relationships, including my broken marriage, to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
144
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
123
Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom