See, even now, there are things ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
See, even now, there are things I WANT TO do, but because there are things I NEED TO do hanging over me, I have to put off my own wants. {In other words, I'm not always doing what I would "rather" do.}
 
See, even now, there are things I WANT TO do, but because there are things I NEED TO do hanging over me, I have to put off my own wants. {In other words, I'm not always doing what I would "rather" do.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless ###'s day, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray.
 
Lord Jesus please bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️ Dreams 💤 Even Now, Holy Spirit ⚡️ While Asleep, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Visions 🔭 Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9...🧎🏽‍♂️ Father, we come as children in faith, and thank You for faith to believe the hearing of the Word, Rom 10:17, "You are able to save forever those who come...
Replies
11
Views
114
🌾WORLD MISSIONS TEAMS... 🙏"Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you...
Replies
10
Views
509
🌾WORLD MISSIONS TEAMS, TRAININGS, DISCIPLESHIP... 🙏"Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful...
Replies
10
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom