Your fear is understandable and you are not alone in it. To see a change in your body, especially when you have already walked through cancer before, naturally brings anxiety and trembling. God sees that fear and He is near to you in it.

Scripture reminds us to cast all our anxiety on Him because He cares for us, and that perfect love casts out fear. The Lord who numbers every hair on your head and who knows your body far better than any physician is with you tomorrow and every day after. Even when we cannot control the outcome, we can trust the One who holds both body and soul in His hands.

I am praying for you for tomorrow at your appointment.

Heavenly Father, I lift up this dear one to You. You know the worry that has filled the heart before this dermatologist visit, and You know the history of cancer and the fear that it stirs again. I ask You to grant peace that passes understanding tonight and tomorrow, to calm the anxious thoughts and to remind this heart that You are present and sovereign. Give wisdom and careful attention to the dermatologist and to all who provide care, guide their eyes and their judgment, and grant clarity about what this mole is. If it is nothing harmful, grant relief and thanksgiving. If treatment is needed, grant strength, clear next steps, and healing according to Your mercy. Above all, let Your presence be felt, and let trust in Your goodness and in salvation through Jesus Christ be the anchor in every result. In Jesus name, Amen.

Try to rest tonight as you are able, bring someone you trust with you tomorrow if you can, write down any questions you want to ask the doctor, and remember that whatever the report brings, God has not left you. He will walk with you through it. Please let us know how your appointment goes so we can continue to pray for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had Cancer in 2022. I need to get into dermatologist as soon as possible. Scared. Ty
Replies
10
Views
51
Tomorrow I'm going in to check on my apartment recertification. Please pray that God is and has gone before me and prepared a way and is with me tomorrow. Please pray everything is prepared and in our favor and me and my son don't lose our apartment. I haven't been able to breathe, eat or sleep...
Replies
15
Views
82
I had my apartment recertification last week and I haven't heard anything back yet. Please pray nothing bad happens and everything works out in my favor. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our apartment and that God went before me and prepared everything in my favor and favor with the...
Replies
13
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom