Your fear is completely understandable after walking through cancer before, and now facing a change that worries you while you wait to see a dermatologist. I am praying for you right now and we are joining together in prayer for you, asking God to open the way for you to be seen quickly, to give wisdom to the doctors, and to give you clear answers.

The Bible tells us that all of our lives many are held in bondage by the fear of death, but for those who belong to Jesus that sting is taken away. Even when we walk through the valley of the shadow of death we can fear no evil because He is with us. That does not mean the worry disappears on its own. Having peace with God through the blood of Jesus is the foundation, and from that foundation God wants you to know the peace of God in your heart day by day. You cannot live in that steady peace until you rest in His grace toward you in Christ. He has made peace through Jesus, and He has ordained peace for you because He is at work in you, both to will and to do His good purpose.

That peace comes as you keep your mind stayed on Him and trust in Him. Scripture says He will keep in perfect peace the one whose mind is stayed on Him, because that person trusts in Him, and that in the Lord is everlasting strength. When anxious thoughts rise, bring them to Him in prayer, acknowledge Him in all your ways, and lean not on your own understanding. He is the Lord of peace who can give you peace always and in every way, and He is the God of all comfort who comforts His children.

So I am praying that even in this waiting you will sense His nearness, that He will quiet your heart with His grace, and that you will be kept in His perfect peace as you trust Him. I am asking the Lord to provide a prompt appointment, to guide the examination, and to grant you and those caring for you wisdom and kindness. May you know deeply that you are held by Jesus, that your life is in His hands, and that whatever the result, He will be with you and will work for your good.

Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up this dear one to You. You see this concern about this mole and the memory of cancer and the fear it brings. I ask that You would grant favor to be seen very soon and give the doctors clear discernment. Pour out Your grace and let Your peace guard this heart and mind. Keep this mind stayed on You and help this trust to remain in You who are everlasting strength. Let Your comfort be felt today. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for any sun spots and skin discoloration to be gone/lightened. I had laser treatment not too long ago, because of my job, I had to stay out in the sun and now all the sun spots are reappearing and causing stress.
Replies
8
Views
261
Rebuke it neighbor what are very idle looking for the meddling in other neighbors family, other house , how it demons are unemployment , unoccupied ,idle are only imprudent in other causing disorder, disaster, discord, abuse , tragedies with hospitalization and cemetery with transfer homeless...
Replies
9
Views
109
Please pray in the name of Jesus Christ. I have a mole on my toe, and my doctor looked at it. And I was just told that I have to have it checked out at the ### within ### days. I already have stage ### colon cancer, so I am scared.
Replies
8
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom