Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
143
I had my apartment recertification last week and I haven't heard anything back yet. Please pray nothing bad happens and everything works out in my favor. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our apartment and that God went before me and prepared everything in my favor and favor with the...
Replies
13
Views
145
I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom