Scared

  • Thread starter Thread starter salzre64
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salzre64

Guest
I have been sick for about 6 mths & everytime I go to the Dr it's always something new, I was diagnosed with anxiety depression disorder, fibromyalgia cervical spinal, I am in so much pain, I've always been a strong woman & I feel like I'm slowly giving up, now my boss is letting me go cause I'm missing so much work even though I have doctors' excuses my family doesn't really talk to me .... sometimes I feel like I'm being punished for things in my past I have a good heart, don't want pity from anyone & I don't have much nor do I need much I am scared of losing what little I do have, ...... I'm trying to be strong & ask God only for strength...
 
God will walk this path with you. Please lord help to make this burden a little lighter. Help the doctors find a way to assist in managing these Chronic conditions, and to bring hope and new opportunity and answers. Amen
 
I pray you will be healed of your sickness because we know by his stripes we are healed. May GOD place his loving arms around you and comfort you during this difficult time. AMEN
 
Thank you so much for your prayer
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Please pray that I will be able to heal my depression, the past 2 nights I feel an evil presence watching me when I am sleeping, I can hear it growling & trying to grab at me, last night I felt it on my body. I don't want to sound crazy & only meds I take are for my anxiety & depression, it seems so real & is keeping me from sleeping. I am trying to be strong but am afraid to sleep now.
 
Go to your church, ask for help, request prayer. Churches provide counseling. You must sleep to heal and to keep your sanity. The devil knows this and does his best to keep you from it.

You need help fighting him and your church can help. You are in my prayers!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to submit paperwork to complete my application of emergency funds to pay my back rent as a judge recently ordered the case to be reopened . The agency in charge of the grant has given me until next week to submit all outstanding documents . I pray in Jesus nNd for the Lord’s Will to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY ###. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET MY ### BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY ###. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
140
I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom