SBA

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
183
I need prayers for my uneasy heart, for my irritable heart from health issues, prayers to get my income tax money. It’s just taking forever. Stress is consuming my happiness because I need some help financially. Please hold help me. I work 3 jobs and just need some help God.
Replies
6
Views
132
God, thanks for a tax refund coming. please send my tax return that was submitted with a mistake on around ### then resent ###. It will help me pay high interest credit card debt. The long wait is wasting money due to interest each month that I owe! Help me ckear all debts. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
5
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom