Thank for your prayers. Please keep us in your prayers. Help restore our family. We need the lords divine intervention.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husbands small business to survive for another year. We have loans that we have to pay off. After that if he has so close it he will and will get another job. But right now we and his employees need this to survive. He is a good church going man who puts others first. Please...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
170
I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom