Save My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgiann

Prayer Warrior
Thank you all as I ask for your prayers for my faithful marriage of ### years. My husband thinks he is falling for a co worker and wants to leave our happy home. I pray he hears God's voice within him and comes home and stays married. I love him with all my heart and know the Lord sees he is still a good man who has lost his way perhaps due to a mid-life crisis. Pray his heart open to God and he recall all the love and joy we have been blessed with sharing. I ask this in the Lord's name. thank you

Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Lord Your Word says that what You have united no man shall divide. Restore this marriage and bring this couple closer than they've ever been. Bless them with Your peace and forgiveness and bind them in Your unfailing love. Let no one and nothing come between them. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
249
Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom