Saturday night at 5 p.m. ### calendar ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father. I thank thee for this Saturday. Thank you for keeping me safe throughout the day. I ask in Jesus name for a nice and peaceful evening. I have other urgent unspoken concerns and I pray in Jesus name for wisdom.
Replies
6
Views
326
Once again I need prayer for protection from the severe storms that will be moving through this area Saturday & even more so for Saturday night please? I ask God to protect my home and myself, God is my shelter
Replies
11
Views
358
  • Article Article
be blessed I have been very upset betrayed again and treated as a bank by some Facebook 'friends' but Whitepaw always heers me up and shows me real love ahava. He is also known as Mr Gorgeous and Chairman Meow. If you or a child you know a loved one or a sick one would like us to make you a free...
Replies
2
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom