satan is a liar

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was in witchcraft I was used by satan to sacrifice family members on this list, can you please pray that The Lord forgives all of them of all there sins and accepts them into The Kingdom of Heaven with The True Living God Jesus Christ and can you also pray that I fully repent of my sins...
Replies
9
Views
35
Pray for me please. I stayed when Christian brothers & sisters said this is what Jesus would do. Now I found hes been squandering money and sexual sins. I was a still am a Christian traditional wife and grandmother that stayed home and didn't work outside the home. I need financial help and...
Replies
15
Views
96
Life get back Satan and crew Im very much ALIVE I DONT EVER WAKE UP EVER AGAIN TO HEARING PURE EVIL I WANT MOM GONE WOW JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY THATS SO EVIL F U SATAN & CREW REMOVE REBUKE THIS EVIL LET IT BE A WAVE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO STRONG REBUKE THE DEMONS GREATLY GONE ON THEM THE LORD...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom