Salvation Of My Soul And Good Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

oghenetega

Disciple of Prayer
Father Lord listen to my heart desire. To worship you in spirit and truth. Give me worthy a spouse and I good job to carter for my friends and family.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
248
LIFE IN HEALING IN MY TOES FINGERNAILS THEY STAY ON GREATLY HEALING IN MY SOUL THE BOTH R IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND CAME OFF AGAIN OMG 😳 NO MORE EXCRUCIATING PAIN EVER AGAIN THIS WEIRD GAME ENDS FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF...
Replies
12
Views
191
🙌 "Praise to The Lord, The Almighty, The King of Creation / O my soul praise Him for He is my health and salvation" -- Thanks to Father for Christ -- Father in Heaven, we enter Your gates with thanksgiving to You for both sending Jesus into the world to save sinners, 1 Tim 1:15, and opening our...
Replies
7
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom