Wylandadh

Beloved Servant
Please pray for the salvation of my family - my daughter ###, my grandchildren ###, ###, ###, and ### and my mum and dad ### and ###. And please pray that I am a good witness to them and to the ### on ### that I try and testify to. Thank you so much for all your prayers; they have truly helped me and I know they can help my family. God bless you all and grant your prayer requests. ###.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless you and all your love ones mentioned.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Have A Blessed Easter![/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Said I Have Prayed For You!
```[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
182
I have been a Christian for nearly 3 years now, & I didn't grow up in a Christian household. I don't really see much of my family anymore, but I live with my mum and brother. I want all my family members, the ones I've never met, the ones I live with, the ones I barely saw, and the ones who I...
Replies
10
Views
164
Shalom My Aunt ### has had a narrow escape from death, but she has not yet come to faith and is still living for the world. Could you please pray for her that God grants her new life in Jesus Christ? For with Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). Thank you! God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom