Salvation For ###/###

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kranberrydude

Guest
Pray for my ###/###'s salvation. They are not really committed to Christ but are rather religious in their walk, their actions prove so. Ask God to open their eyes to the true way by genuine faith in Jesus. Amen.

Thanks a lot for your prayers.
 
Dear Lord I pray in Your holy Name that the ### and ### of this man come to Christ. They need You and need Your salvation. Please let Your love overtake and save them. Amen!
 
Lord praying for salvation and a new revealed faith. Praises to u daily. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life. ### has endured...
Replies
13
Views
318
Please pray for ### who needs an urgent miracle and also salvation. 😢 Thank you
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom