Salvation For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevenallard15@gmail.com

Guest
Please pray for my friend ### who is lost without Jesus. Please pray that she comes to know & feel the love of God, and that she come to know the Lord Jesus as her lord and savior. Thank u so much and God bless u all in Jesus name amen.
 
Lord all souls belonging to you and you desire that all people get saved and come to the knowledge of you. I declare salvation in the life of ### in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.
 
Jesus I pray you bless his friend. I pray for her salvation. May you open up her heart to your word Lord. In your powerful name I pray amen.

"The Lord heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."-Psalm 147:3 NIV

"Let us...approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need"-Hebrews 4:16 NIV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
202
Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
160
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom