Salvation for ###: Deliverance from Bitterness; Resulting in Set Phone Times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Please pray that ###, my children's mom, will be brought under conviction of sin, repent and be saved to obey the Word of God. Please pray she would be delivered from bitterness and the snare of Satan. Please pray she will let me have scheduled times of communication with my children and the time would be fruitful. Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
I prayed for you and ### and this situation. I asked the Lord to allow her no peace until she surrenders her heart to Him. I prayed she would want to know His love and joy and value that more than anything she would need to give up to follow Him. I prayed the Lord's will would be done with the visits and that your kids would see they have a Dad with integrity who is godly and that they would look forward to spending time with you.
 
Lord, I pray protection over the phone communication time of ### and his children. I pray this time would always be scheduled and that this communication time would be fruitful. I pray for ### to be delivered from bitterness and being an obstacle to her children to enjoy their father. I pray for her salvation. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Lord I am in agreement to this prayer for ###'s children's mother, ###, Intervene Lord, and may he be able to communicate with his children without conflict, Lord, I pray for her salvation, fill her heart with your Love Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father, I pray that you would remove everything that hinders ###'s ability to love and speak to his children. I pray for ### to have clear revelation of the truth and that she would repent of bitterness and malice and submit to Your Lordship in her life, In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord,

I pray that your hand will be in the middle of this. I pray you will bring peace and agreement to this situation. Bring a conviction in ### to be a godly mother & to help her children maintain a healthy relationship with ###. Lord, I agree in prayer, asking that you remove the snare of the devil from her. Open up all lines of communication between ### & his children. I pray that you will bless their relationship & let their communication be kind, respectful, joyful & fruitful. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for praying, and ###, ###, ###, ### & ### for posting such prayers that were right to the point. Talked to 3 of the 4 today and heard the message they heard in church was about lack of strife within family situations. I continue to ask for set times of communication and thank God for hearing and granting this petition. I thank you for blessed communications, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Father I lift up to you ### and ask that her heart will be softened to do what is best for her children. I pray that she will come to know and embrace you in her life so that the bitterness will be replaced with love and understanding. Help her Lord to see how important it is for her children to maintain a relationship with their father. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for deliverance from bitterness and hate. I believe I am a saved person but don't know what's wrong. It stems from a bad divorce and people treating me bad in the past. It's bad; I really need prayer.
Replies
12
Views
209
A
  • Locked
My husband has been cheating on me for 24 long years with a lot of different women and he has been neglecting me and our children. He expects me to cook and be a slave to him. I am a Christian, but this abuse must come to an end. It has caused me to be afraid to be intimate with him and it has...
2
Replies
12
Views
123
  • Locked
EX-WIFE's HEALING, DELIVERANCE & SALVATION... My ex-wife, ###, REMARRIED 6 years, has a GIGANTIC root of bitterness. I ask God break in with conviction, set her free & save her soul. SET PHONE TIMES WITH MY CHILDREN... Please pray I have scheduled time with my children and grace & wisdom to...
Replies
2
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,054
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom