Ex-wife's Salvation: Set Phone Time with ### Children...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
EX-WIFE's HEALING, DELIVERANCE & SALVATION... My ex-wife, ###, REMARRIED 6 years, has a GIGANTIC root of bitterness. I ask God break in with conviction, set her free & save her soul.

SET PHONE TIMES WITH MY CHILDREN... Please pray I have scheduled time with my children and grace & wisdom to write letters & strategic emails.

Please ask God to give the children (###, ###, ### & ###) grace to pray, worship, read their Bibles and share their faith. Please pray they are protected from her bitterness. "Lead them not into temptation, but deliver them from the evil one" (Matt 6:13). Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with each of these prayers and requests that ### asks of You. Lord I ask that You move in ### and remove all bitterness. Replace it with love. Allow ### to speak and minister to his children the things of You so that they may in turn go out and share the good news. All these things I pray, in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer request. May ### have his scheduled phone time with his children. May ### feel Your conviction and get freed from bitterness. I also join in prayer for protection and grace for the children. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Please pray that ###, my children's mom, will be brought under conviction of sin, repent and be saved to obey the Word of God. Please pray she would be delivered from bitterness and the snare of Satan. Please pray she will let me have scheduled times of communication with my children and the...
Replies
7
Views
366
Justine
J
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,054
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom