Deliverance From Bitterness

  • Thread starter Thread starter alfrediagrayking
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alfrediagrayking

Guest
My husband has been cheating on me for 24 long years with a lot of different women and he has been neglecting me and our children. He expects me to cook and be a slave to him. I am a Christian, but this abuse must come to an end. It has caused me to be afraid to be intimate with him and it has caused bitterness. I don't want to be bitter. Please pray that God deliver me from bitterness.
 
lord please lay your hand on this person and give them peace. deliver them from bitterness and depression in the name of jesus. please guide your child in the right direction and help them get through this situation. please deliver this person's husband from adultery and abuse, may he be guided to you and be saved. thank you jesus amen.
 
MY DEAR I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY... I JUST DON'T SEE OUR "FATHER" LETTING US GO THUR WHAT YOU HAVE  BEEN THUR... YET I WILL PRAY WITH YOU & 4 YOU...
 
I pray the good Lord will deliver you and above all keep you safe from harm. I petition the Holy Spirit to convict your husband so his eyes will open for him to see the wrong and harm he is causing to his family and to himself. Our Redeemer is waiting to welcome him with open arms. I pray your family be restored to peace, Love and trust. Psalm 145:14 "The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down." To God be the glory.
 
Colossians 1:9-12

New International Version (NIV)

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

bitterness leave my ### in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
5
Views
243
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you, lord Jesus deliver us from ### bitter marriage done because he couldn’t get someone he truly wanted, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you emotionally protect us from any discouraging emotions ### is trying to provoke, standing...
Replies
7
Views
371
There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,054
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom