Salvation for a friend/encouragement

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want your guys help to pray with me for passing this, if I don’t pass height and weight today I get kicked out the military and I’m out of a job, I absolutely need this. I’ve been doing the very best I can for a few months and now I just want you and God’s help, please pray for this in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
274
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 43:7 – “He said: ‘Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever. The people of Israel will never again defile my holy name-neither they nor...
Replies
10
Views
114
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, Lord, my rock and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14) Thank You Lord for Your Love, Mercy, Compassion for us! Thank You for this site. Thank You for opportunity to pray for the requests posted ask for Your Mercy...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom