Salvation family members

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Salvation family members
Heavenly Father,
Today I come in prayer for "###'s" Family members, as I pray for Your divine hand upon them as You open their heart and eye's to the gospel of SALVATION and Jesus' FINISHED work on the cross, in Jesus' name, I pray Amen. All glory, honor and praise to Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION!

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)


(THE GOSPEL is: - 1 COR. 15:1-4!!!)
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7​


THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST? 🩸
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the salvation of my family members. Pray that God will soften their hearts, open their spiritual eyes, draw them personally to Jesus Christ, and give them a genuine desire to know Him. Please pray that every barrier preventing them from coming to Christ will be removed, and that...
Replies
7
Views
124
Protection for my family who has been hurt physically financially and mentally by another family member who lies to government to gain power over family such as gaining guardianship finances - squatter moved into family members home without permission and refused to pay rent or provide section 8...
Replies
8
Views
44
I recently found out that I have neighbors who are family members that are jealous of how I was able to maintain after my parents died and are mad that I sought higher education in that time.
Replies
11
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom