Salvation and healing for ### and ###. ...

Salvation and healing for ### and ###. Healing for ###. Salvation for ### and ### and protection. Amen
Heavenly Father,
Today I come in prayer for ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Father, I am praying for Healing, protection and most importantly SALVATION for all, for we are not promised tomorrow. Father, I pray for Your divine hand upon each one of them as You open their heart and ear's and eye's to Your gospel of Salvation and Jesus' FINISHED work on the cross, I pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise to Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)


(THE GOSPEL is: - 1 COR. 15:1-4!!!)
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7​


THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ? 🩸
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God save my ex's father ,he is very ill and might die soon,pleaseinterfere immediately and heal them if possible,asap,in Jesus naME AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray for ### who has been diagnosed with tumor, and is to see the urologist; may he get better news, healing from the Lord, and realize God's love and salvation in Christ; and also for ###, his arm has been infected further to surgery (pin/broach not removed in time); he has been on...
Replies
7
Views
139
Please pray for the salvation of my ### and the healing of the neck pain of my ### years old mother. I myself feel under spiritual attack, please pray for strength and wisdom. God bless you!!
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom