Saints, when Elohim closed a door, He ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
In agreement in Jesus name amen😍
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Saints, when Elohim closed a door, He opens a better door. Hallelujah!!! As He did in one day for me. Praise Him
I prayed for this in Jesus name. God satisfy ur needs and bless u. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saints, I praise Elohim for preventing an attack on me. Thank you Thank you Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
279
GOD so mny doors of joy and happiness have closed. GOD when will the pain stop? GOD when will I smile again? GOD when will you hear my cries? GOD I've been in this season of silence for years. GOD when will you hear my cries and see my pain. GOD I fed him when he was hungry. GOD I clothed him...
Replies
8
Views
319
Praise report ..Saints Elohim has turned this testimony around, He is destroying the plans, purposes and assignment of the enemy. They came in like a viper and fell into their own plots. Amen. Thank you Sweet Jesus
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom