Safe

  • Thread starter Thread starter broomjoanna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

broomjoanna

Guest
Please pray that I am covered by him to stay away from all evil.. I am feeling a huge annionting take place and it always seems to be taken and my husband is looking for a job and God has spoken to him where to look.. PLEASE Pray that I stay in his path and ALL EVIL FLEES ME especially at home
 
Loving Lord, Bless ### and her husband,

Bless them with Holy Spirit. Keep them safe from all satanic forces and evil. Bless their home with love and peace. Bless their loved ones. Give them enough strength and wisdom to walk towards you. in Christ Jesus' name, Amen
 
Know that God loves you and He desires a close relationship with you and your husband. The Good Lord's will is to protect you both. It is beautiful to ask to stay on God's path, and the Lord is pleased with you. Heavenly Father, I ask for your loving blessing on ###, please deliver her from all evil so that your anointing may take place in her life. Meet all of this couple's needs, spiritual, emotional and financial. May your abundance manifest in all areas of your life. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
Thank you father for bestowing u'r presence in ### life. Help her delight in u'r presence. In the mighty name of Jesus i command the spirit of Doubt and Fear away from her life and home. Let each of her experiences with u be safeguarded in the power of u'r holy blood.

and i also pray for her husband, please guide him to find the job that u've reserved for him. I submit all ### issues to u. Take hold o Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Father, I come against the enemy in the name of Jesus that is hindering their lives. Lord, keep them walking with you day by day step by step will all things be established. Do Not look to the left or right but stay totally focused on Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Help ### to always choose your way and to flee from evil if we cry out for help you are there and will have mercy on us and rescue us from the hour of temptation. Help her to make right choices and not give into temptations that come in life. Give them Lord your grace and mercy. I thank you that your mercies are new every morning. In Jesus Name Amen
 
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH huge outpouring of the spirit at Church this morning the spirit spoke through me and commanded things to move.. please keep praying my home is safe from the enemy I need to keep this annionting and it's always so easy to lose here .. I LOVE YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We're traveling tomorrow to ###, for medical purpose, pray request so that we May reach home stay safely. For 5dys staying in home stay, let all of us stay together with happy mood and peace. Pray request so that those 5dys Will pass away soon. Don't let us get bore in the home stay room. My...
Replies
6
Views
120
Life in myself my 2 Cats URGENTLY GET A NICE NEW SAFE HOME SAFE FOR US TO CHILL OUT GREATLY HEALED urgently from EVIL SATAN CRAP CREW AROUND THE WORLD WHERE THERES NO EVIL TEARING TIPPING DOULS INTO PIECES JUST A BUNCH OF EVIL COLLECTOR WAYS THAT BELONG TO ME GREATLYYYYY I HAVE MY COLLECTIONS...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to stay safe maintain stable living conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is suffering financial hardships. She has been threatened by her meth addicted ex. who was living nearby please pray he is unable to locate it. Please also pray for...
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom