sadness and worry

nancyam

Disciple of Prayer
My ### year old cat is missing and I have been crying for days. I have not celebrated Christmas. I need to know what happened and I need to have peace in my heart. Please pray for me.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Amen Philippians 4:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No sadness and melancholy about my last year deceassed father and my moms Alzheimer, she is old and has special needs and i have anxiety how it will be in the future and about how it will be without her. We have special bond. Lord have mercy and find me good friends and good husband. So that i...
Replies
11
Views
137
### need ### toes regrown ### so sad. ### need ### healed healing for ###. ### sad and lonely and Lord help me.
Replies
9
Views
105
Praise be to God. Please pray simply that God helps me. Sadness feels unbearable and heavy. Rest feels impossible. In Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
11
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom