Sad ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vania
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vania

Guest
hi dear friends, please pray for me. i am a single mom of 2 kids. one is a 2 year old boy. the other is 15 year old girl. i am unemployed, condo is in foreclosure. no child support and my precious daughter is acting horribly, she won't listen and leaves the house anytime she wants, and doesn't care about anyone or anything, i am worried and very sad for her. i can only pray for help. thank you all of you
 
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I've been there and am still dealing with the fallout of that. My son & I just stood in agreement for God's supernatural provision & intervention. We also prayed the Holy Spirit will flood your lives with love & light and that he'll pour out blessings on you you can't contain. Praise God. I pray that all grace will abound to you. Amen
 
Lord, I too, am in agreement to this prayer for ###, May her daughter be respectful Lord, and tug at her Lord, so she knows this is YOU Lord. Lord, Help this Mom to be your Example of Miracles and Faith Lord to her Daughter Lord, May she read your Word Lord, May she Listen to Christian Music and Praise your Name in this circumstance Lord, for this pleases the Lord. Lord, I Pray she realizes she can be the best example to her daughter just now even as things are just now Lord. May she find your place of worship Lord. Lord, Revive this Mom and comfort and protect her little boy Lord, as well as protecting her Daughter Lord, May this Mom remember she has the authority of her daughter Lord, May she realize Your Power Lies within her Lord, She can overcome this Lord, with you Lord, and demand the respect of her daughter through you Lord, As it is commanded in Your Word Lord. Her daughter knows she loves her and cares for her Lord, I pray for her salvation Lord, Send your Angels to her Lord, I Pray. Intervene Lord, Give this Mom your strength, your courage and your direction Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>

/>

/>
 
Lord please help this woman through her trials and tribulations. ### keep praying for your children, especially your ###. God sees and knows everything that your going through. keep seeking the Lord diligently for answers, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Found out ex wife got married. My two oldest kids I haven’t seen in over ### years now. My youngest that still comes has been acting very weird lately. I am now the 2nd dad. And almost the forgotten dad too. Everything they are doing they erasing me from the kids. The devil isn’t kind at all...
Replies
11
Views
224
Father God is his name I am sad that I'm a friend on is upset with me please pray that she is not upset with me and is not avoiding me because of something like that please pray I am not burden her with negative things please pray she will be here to always listen and understand me I feel like...
Replies
7
Views
153
Father God please pray My best friend ### will be my best friend again she not talking to me she ending the release I just wanted to clarify and tell what bother me with her she said she said she was tired of defending herself father God please pray we will get back together and she won't do...
Replies
12
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom