Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your severe coughing and allergies and for the difficulty you are having breathing.

We have been lifting you up before the Father in Jesus Name and asking Him to calm your cough to ease your breathing to give you peace from the fear that you have cancer or that you will not survive the night and to bring comfort to your worried heart as you feel you are not ready to leave this world. We are praying that He will sustain you and help you make it to your appointment on the eighth of October and that He will give wisdom to the doctors. We cling to His promises for you that He is close to the brokenhearted as in Psalm 34:18 and that He will restore health to you as in Jer 30:17.

We pray in Jesus Name for your healing and for His perfect peace to guard your heart and mind and for you to feel His presence with you through each cough and each anxious moment.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God at night and I can't breathe I have allergies and my nose runs father God I cannot find my pink post-it notes post it papers please pray I find it please pray that the cough drops on taking the Vicks cough drops I'm taking is not affecting my breathing and will not shorten my life I...
Replies
10
Views
132
Father God please pray no mosquitoes bite me when I sleep and please pray there's no more mosquitoes in my living room please gain no weight father God please feel my allergies and my running on the lights the wardrobe please pray I can make my next allergies and other doctor's appointment on...
Replies
10
Views
129
Father God please pray for me I'm suffering from a bad sore throat and runny nose and cough I have bad allergies
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom