Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm feeling very sad today. It may be due to me needing to get out of the house and feeling stir crazy as I haven't left the house in a few days. It could also be due to some other things happening in my life right now. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
145
Please pray for my sad heart. I am currently going through a profound season of sorrow. I feel entirely alone and unloved.
Replies
6
Views
103
NOWHERE WANTS TO HIRE ME, & IM A DECENT LADY, NEVER GOT INTO TROUBLE EITHER. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I AM SAD. IVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO FIND A JOB TOO. AFTER THE INTERVIEWS ITS LIKE THEY JUST GHOST ME. I NEED HELP.
Replies
6
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom