###'s Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alicia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alicia

Guest
A car came through my daughter's office window, pinning her for a short time. Thankfully she only has a broken ankle and a possible severed tendon and large gash which require surgery today. Please pray the surgeon is skillful and will take care of her that she will come through the surgery successfully, and start healing. Thank you.
 
FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father i pray for ### healing ,lord command all the sickness to leave from ### body, give ### good health,bless ### with peace n joy ,father protect ### family in your arms and bless ### abundantly ..In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
thank you father for saving our ###.

THANK YOU FATHER

FOR SAVING OUR ### FROM ACCIDENT.USE THE DOCTORS OH LORD AS AN

INSTRUMENT FOR THE OPERATION SO THAT SHE WILL RECOVER QUICKLY IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord we want to thank you for sparing ###'s daughter's life. We praise and we thank u.

We thank you for your protection. We thank you for the blood of Jesus Christ that covers us and sustain in such a time like this. Thank you, in Jesus name we praise and pray. Amen
 
It is no secret what God can do; what he has done for others he will do for you. Our righteous and Eternal Father the giver of life the maker of heaven and earth I place this ### before you in your surgery room and ask that you guide the surgeon as they work as. I stand in the gap claiming total healing for her. Thank you Jesus for what you are doing right now and for spearing this ###'s life. Amen!
 
Lord we pray for healing, let it be you who is in the surgery room guiding the ### hands. In your name father we ask for full recovery, amen.
 
My daughter's surgery was successful and she will recover fully. She has physical therapy ahead of her, but that's such great news. Thanks to all who prayed for her. She will be up and healthy in no time thanks to all who prayed and to God!!!
 
Father send ### a surgeon being of good strength and accuracy may the Lord guide his hand and the nurses provide ### with wonderful care. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God would remove demonic tormentors this week as I just had surgery and need to rest. I need them gone in Jesus’ name.
Replies
12
Views
186
Please pray my mother’s surgery is successful today.
Replies
11
Views
194
I have been under severe demonic attack for years because I have been living in disobedience by walking in unforgiveness. God helped me to see it. These spiritual attacks have involved certain people targeting me relentlessly under the influence of Satan (they stop their attacks abruptly when I...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom