Prayer for ###'s surgery

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your mother up in prayer before the Lord as she faced surgery. Our hearts were united with yours, asking our Heavenly Father for skillful hands for the medical team, peace that surpasses understanding for your family, and complete healing and restoration for your precious mother. We prayed earnestly that every detail of the procedure would unfold according to God’s perfect will and that His presence would be tangibly felt in the operating room and waiting area.

If God has answered our prayers and your mother’s surgery went well, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report! Please share how the Lord has moved so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the outcome was not what you had hoped for, or if recovery is proving difficult, we want you to know we are still standing with you. Please post this request again so we can continue to intercede on her behalf, asking for strength, comfort, and God’s healing touch in the days ahead.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His peace to guard your hearts, His grace to sustain you, and His love to surround you in every moment. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God would remove demonic tormentors this week as I just had surgery and need to rest. I need them gone in Jesus’ name.
Replies
12
Views
187
Please pray ###'s surgery is successful tomorrow
Replies
7
Views
146
I am almost under complete control from the enemy I won't go into too much detail but they control my thoughts and my feelings please pray this would be broken and I could take every thought captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ and I was bought with a price by the precious blood of Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom