###'s House and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Guest
Please pray that God guide ### into a job that serves and glorifies the LORD soon! He has been waiting for guidance for so long! He truly has been serving the LORD, but is feeling like his soul is poor and desperate!

Please also pray that ###'s house may sell quickly and at a good price.
 
Lord I'm In Agreement With This Prayer For ###......in Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother in law's mother passed away yesterday and my mom wants to go to my sister's home tomorrow to visit him. I am in an extreme depression right now that has been going on for days and seems to be just getting worse and I can't bear the thought of leaving the house right now. I don't even...
Replies
11
Views
176
My daughter's home had a tree fall on it in a storm over a year ago & it caught fire. Thankfully she just drove up to her home & was not in it. She's God loving. She still isn't in her home everyone from contractors & especially the people who supposedly helped with smoke issues are stealing &...
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray ### and I will be able to amiabley work towards selling ### parents house.
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom