Roommate And Best Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jslade86

Guest
Lord I firstly want to thank you for guiding me into finding a job lord. I thank you so much. I am lifting my friend to you lord and roommate that you help her be hired at a job you find fitting for her lord. I pray that you guide her into the right position, and help her get out of this financial rut we both are so desperately trying to climb out of. I pray that you help us pay back our debts and guide us to take the steps we need to never have to go through this situation again lord. amen.
 
Lord I declare your favour upon ###'s life to get a job and may you open doors for a financial breakthrough in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Father I worship you and give you glory for blessing your child with a new job. Lord you said in your word that you are no respect of persons. What you would do for one you will do for another. So I pray that you would also bless their roommate with a new job. I pray it would be an opportunity that will allow them to use their many gifts and talents. I pray it would be a long term permanent position. I pray that there would be room for promotion. I pray that ### would not become weary in well doing as she waits for her miracle. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray my best friend ### get her unemployment soon. She said she will help me pay off some of my debt lord please I really need the help
Replies
9
Views
105
Praying my best friend ### receives her unemployment payment this week
Replies
10
Views
111
Praying my best friend ### receives her unemployment payment this week
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom