Right now I would love to pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Right now I would love to pray for you! “In Jesus name I break every chain that is hindering you down and keeping you away from God's success! Be free in Jesus name from depression, anxiety, heartache in Jesus name! Except God's grace upon your life and upon your household! In Jesus Christ name I pray amen”.
The Lion of Judah shall break every chain. Through Him we are more than conquerors. Amen and Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O thank You O Lord for that little one that is being used of You even at such a young age to proclaim the good news of the gospel. May that child be filled with the Holy Ghost, with Your love shed upon their little heart, and that anointing that breaks every yoke be upon them. Use that little...
Replies
9
Views
179
Anointing of the Holy Ghost is flowing right NOW! How many on here are cold or lukewarm? How many on here have lost that fire? How many on here if the Lord Jesus Christ came back TODAY, you would NOT be ready to enter His kingdom? Right NOW, I say right NOW is the time to repent of your sin, and...
Replies
9
Views
129
I HAVE SOO MUCH ON MY MIND THAT IS TROUBLING ME THIS EVENING & I ASK FOR HEALING OF CONSTANT ANXIETY THAT I OFTEN FEEL & HEALING FROM ALL OF THESE PANIC ATTACKS TOO THAT I OFTEN GET AS WELL I KNOW GOD IS ABLE TO HEAL ME FULLY & COMPLETELY OF THIS ANXIOUSNESS & PANIC THAT I OFTEN FEEL I...
Replies
8
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom