Revival Glory In ### ### France

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frederic
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frederic

Guest
We ask you to pray with us for a revival meeting we organize in ### - ### - ### with ### missionary in ###. Pray for unity, for many to come and get saved, healed, delivered and set free. That the power of God will move amongst us and His glory to be revealed. Thank you so much, in Jesus name. ### and ###
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my entire family and I will accept Your grace to live our lives as an act of Worship unto You. Let this be our strongest desire, an overwhelming passion that cannot be quenched; let it overtake us; let it exert itself over any other need, want, or desire that we may have. And all that I have asked You God to do for us, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, everyone I pass this prayer on to, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, & It Is So.
 
Praying for God's word to spread and save. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray an intense prayer to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my block ### my name is actually on the street that we own the whole street and I am calling it the next ### Pentecostal revival to fall on this block I'm asking the Lord to remove anybody that's a...
Replies
10
Views
183
🎪 Revival, Washed by Word to Be Pure Bride 👰 Eph 5:26-33, Sanctification of Holy Spirit 💦Heb 12:14, 💫 Ministry of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19 🫂 (Vertically -- reconcile God and Humanity... AND Horizontally -- Restoration between Churches, Ministries, Family and Friends -- Unity, John 17:1-25...
Replies
11
Views
73
🎪 Revival, Washed by Word to Be Pure Bride 👰 Eph 5:26-33, Sanctification of Holy Spirit 💦Heb 12:14, 💫 Ministry of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19🫂 (Vertically -- reconcile God and Humanity... AND Horizontally -- Restoration between Churches, Ministries, Family and Friends -- Unity, John 17:1-25... 🧎🏻...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom