REVERBERATING

Hearing ### in my ear since very early this morning . . .

Jeremiah 10:6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

Like ###, no matter what the situation, I can't help but to love on Him. "HE'S ALL THAT."

I absolutely ADORE Him.

❤

.​
 
Jeremiah loved the Lord so much. He spoke such wonderful words about Him and His people did not like to hear that. He knew and saw the greatness of His holy presence in his life. Let us all live a holy and pure life, God's mercy and compassion shall come to all who love Him with all their heart.
 
Hearing Jeremiah in my ear since very early this morning . . .

Jeremiah 10:6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

Like Jeremiah, no matter what the situation, I can't help but to love on Him. "HE'S ALL THAT."

I absolutely ADORE Him.

❤

.​
Great is the Lord and worthy of glory. Let us all magnify the Lord with song. Praising Him all day long. Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus, You always hear me when I call. Jesus You hear me when I call. Jesus, we love You with all our heart today and will forever. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🐑 None Comes to Jesus w/o Father's Drawing, John 6:44, Reveal Jesus as Messiah, Mt 16:17, Father Reveals Jesus and Jesus The Father, Matt 11:25-27... 🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned...
Replies
12
Views
192
Yes, my Lord, and God You have already started to reveal to me revelations concerning that church of Acts. May it increase. Visit me by Your Holy Spirit in dreams, and visions. I speak Jeremiah 33:3 over my life. "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which...
Replies
9
Views
191
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: All Things Revealed 1 Corinthians 2 (KJV) ⁹But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. ¹⁰But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for...
Replies
1
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom