Return of love

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to find our lost pet bird. God gave me many chances to be kind and patient with the people and animals I love, and I keep missing them. I ask God for one more chance, please.
Replies
13
Views
182
I want to turn back the clock and return to the year ###. I just want to try again from the very beginning. Please God, grant me one more chance.
Replies
9
Views
148
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me return to a Zoo. I used to work at stay there for about a year or even a little longer maybe even almost 2 years and then afterwards be able to move up with my entertainment career. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom