Restort my relation

Today I discovered that my Husband is having an affair with another lady please I need prayer to rwatorted my relation please Lord locate me
Lord Jesus honor Your word and let no one separate what You have joined together. Holy Spirit Comfort her and keep her safe please. Lord send this interloper away and stop her husband quickly please Lord go to her aid.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request My name is ###, and my friend's name is ###. Due to circumstances involving her husband, we have been separated and are no longer able to communicate. We are suffering deeply, both mentally and emotionally. Her husband ### has taken away her phone and has blocked both of us from...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray for me and my boyfriend ###, recently he is not happy because i am not follow his investment plan. He suddenly stop talking to me and I hope he finally release love relationship not only money is real love. Hope he can find me again and really see me in person. Also I am eager him to...
Replies
11
Views
69
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
9
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom