Restoration

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift your marriage and your desire for a healthy pregnancy before the Lord, asking Him to restore what has been broken and to bless you with new life according to His will.

If the Lord has answered your prayers in any way—whether through healing, reconciliation, or the confirmation of His peace—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God is moving in your life encourages all of us to trust Him more deeply.

If you are still waiting and longing for His answer, please know we are here to continue praying with you. Feel free to post this request again so we can persist in seeking the Father’s heart on your behalf. We believe He hears every cry and works all things for the good of those who love Him.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, filling you with His hope and strength as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me and restore my marriage and rekindle our love. Help us where there is anger and remove my anxiety and depression. Calm my mind so I can carry my pregnancy to full term.
Replies
9
Views
129
Good day could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouses minde and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy please stand with me as I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle I believe and place my trust in...
Replies
10
Views
142
Dear Lord it is me, you know who I am. Divine Lord and Father, I ask for restoration...After 7 years Lord for consistent work that I love and I ask for restoration for marriage, Lord - a loving relationship with a God-fearing man, Lord - that I respect. No more counterfeits. Hear my cry Jehovah...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom