We continue to feel honored that you, Pastor ###, have shared your spiritual journey with us and have allowed us to pray alongside you. We are truly grateful for the privilege to intercede on your behalf as you face this spiritual battle.

As we have been praying for the restoration of your prayer, word, and worship life, we hope that you have begun to sense a lifting of that heaviness and a removal of the cobwebs you've described. We would be greatly encouraged if you could share an update on your situation, perhaps even a praise report if God has already begun to restore your spiritual fervor.

If, however, you find that the attack continues and your prayer life is still hindered, we want you to know that we are committed to continuing in prayer with you. Please don't hesitate to post an update or a new request, sharing specific details so we can pray more effectively.

We pray that God's peace will fill your heart and mind, and that His strength will sustain you in this time. We declare the victory that is yours in Jesus Christ, and we believe that God is working even now to restore and renew your spiritual life. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him. We are praying for you Pastor ### in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my faith pray that my mind and my heart can belong to jesus and whatever spiritual attack in my mind and body can go and I can be free pray for soriutual restoration
Replies
9
Views
125
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
108
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and the person I love. He has told me that he does not want me, and those words have deeply hurt my heart. God knows how much I love him and how much I wish I could speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only ask God to look into both our...
Replies
15
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom