Pls pray for me that God should restore my relationship back, I don't know what is happening but my relationship is not moving fine anymore, what ever that is a hindrance I'm my relationship, my marital favour, my plan be destroy by fire. Pls I need your prayers and God's intervention 🙏
Lord, Restore peace in ###'s relationship. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 
Pls pray for me that God should restore my relationship back, I don't know what is happening but my relationship is not moving fine anymore, whatever that is a hindrance I'm in my relationship, my marital favour, my plan be destroy by fire. Pls I need your prayers and God's intervention 🙏
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouses minde and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy please stand with me as I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle I believe and place my trust in...
Replies
10
Views
135
Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my ###'s minde
Replies
8
Views
125
My older sister has been comfortably living under my destiny. I need it to be restores to me by fire in jesus name. Thank you for your prayers
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom