Cralmilan
Beloved of All
Father in heaven, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. I ask that You to saturate our home with Your peace, favor, joy, love and protection. I ask for Your hedge of protection around us and that You would command Your angels to guard me and my children in all our ways Psalm 91:11. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lord, I pray that You put on us the full armor of God that we may stand against the schemes of negative jealous authoritative stubborn influences. Lord I pray my children will honor You and their parents. Removing anyone who is overstepping the parent role and causing division. I ask for safe travel for my older daughter return flight home today, and I ask that You would keep her workplace holy and protected and keep this young man and his mother away from it and keep them away from my younger daughter and her boyfriend. Let my older daughter focus be on the work You have given her and I thank You for the promotion You have granted her. Give my daughters a gracious heart toward You, their parents and siblings You have bless them with. Remove all disrespectful jealous friendships, this young man and his family. Lord, I ask for Your divine intervention to break the stubborn, ungodly hold this young man, his mother and negative friendships have upon my older daughter. Remove the blindness, the brainwashing, the control and the false sense of obligation and commitment that keeps her bound. Guide her heart of the sin of living outside of marriage and create in her a hunger for righteousness and a desire to return to Your biblical teachings, to her supportive family and to the church family where she was raised in the ways of the Lord Proverbs 22:6. Remind her that she is a child of the Most High God, that she is not homeless, that she has a loving family, and that she does not need the approval of this woman nor does she need to change the way she worship to please this woman. Lord, I ask that You frustrate every plot and scheme to divide, isolate and destroy our family. I pray that the father of this young man would rise up and intervene and direct his son to turn from rebellion and manipulation and to move back home alone. As he is not ready for a relationship with his behaviors. Father, I lift up the younger daughter, that You would keep her steadfast in faith and not swayed by the ungodly example before her. Surround her with godly friendships and mentors and guard her heart from divisive tactics. Lord, I thank You for this respectful young man You blessed my younger daughter with. Bless their courtship and I pray that he will continue to respect her and our family. May my younger daughter never see living together outside of marriage as acceptable. Lord, I pray that You will raise up respectful godly spouses for both my daughters, men who will love them as Christ loved the church and honor the covenant of marriage. Lord, I lift up my precious son. Lord, he is fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14, he is a blessing and not a burden, deeply loved and valued by You. I rebuke every spirit of hatred, mockery and exclusion directed toward him and I ask You to shine Your bright light in every dark space around him. Restore his progress, grant him peaceful nights and days, fill his mouth with functional language and godly manners to express his wants and needs, and restore the loving, kind and beautiful relationship he had with his sisters. Let him always feel loved, accepted, included and protected. Lord, give wisdom to me, his caregivers, ###, doctors and care team to bring out the best in him daily. Lord I ask that You guide my children from today onward to honor their parent and not to put outsiders before the family You have anointed for them. This has caused heartache and corruption in our family. Lord, restore their gracious and thankful heart toward our family and remove these jealous, negative influences. Lord, I pray my younger daughter's boyfriend will have a special bond with my son. Father, please strengthen me with courage and faith to overcome these obstacles. When these negative jealous influences seeks to wear me and my children down with worry, fear and exhaustion, renew our strength and grant us wisdom and discernment James 1:5. Let the peace of God guard my heart and mind. I ask for Your provision to flow into our home, for You will supply every need of ours according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19, not for selfish gain but so me and my family may be a blessing to others and a beacon of Your light everywhere they go. I declare that every scheme to divide, isolate, corrupt and destroy me and my children relationship will fail, for the Lord is our refuge and fortress Psalm 91:2. I ask You to anoint every room, every door, every window and every corner of our home and property with Your light, remove all darkness, and restore our family unity, joy, love, respect fellowship and togetherness completely healed by Your stripes Isaiah 53:5. Gently and swiftly lead this older daughter out of this toxic bondage into freedom, peace and restoration, and mend what has been torn and heal what has been wounded. I ask all these things in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, trusting that You hear us and will answer according to Your perfect will. in Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
