Restoration of my relationship with the mother ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
295
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
274
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom